Sunday, September 21, 2008

mittens, pompoms, and beads



















Click here to get the pattern for my mitten above.
And for the pompom, I know that Martha Stewart's
website shows how to do the pompom but I learned
how to do it from a magazine. I just used my fingers
instead of buying a pompom maker
at a craft store.



















And above is the back of the mitten.
My friend Casey helped me figure out
how to weave the pompom into the mitten.




















And this is my latest necklace. i found some
deals at Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

3 comments:

Katie said...

WOW. Those mittens are SO cute!! Can I put in a request? :) Your Stitch Twitch blog is so cute. I still have to take that picture of my new rug. I don't even think I have a place for it right now in this house, but it was too good of a deal to pass up! :) love you!

Casey said...

oh! i'm so glad you posted a pic of the mitten! i can't get over how cute it is! :)

ALO said...

Love this! You're so talented April.